Capitalizing On a D.C. Opportunity


 

Not much needs to be said when bringing these next images to you. Most will recognize what we have included. 

Our day spent in Washington, D.C. was intriguing. It was awesome, and it was wearying. To say it is a city rich in history is quite the understatement. 

To pass the opportunity up as we made our way through the area was not an option.

Join us as we remember our day in the capital city. For some, it will be a glimpse into a city they haven't yet visited. Others will be reminded of their own time here. 







































































                            

Comments

  1. Yes. Remembering. I got goosebumps, tears, lump in throat. That Vietnam Memorial wall was not there, because.... well, the war was at it's peak when I was there in 1967. I have a pic of myself somewhere in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Well, I think I do anyway, but I do have one of the memorial. So much has changed, and so much still just the same. Your dad was there before he went to nam, your brother and family went a few years ago, and not sure if sis ever did. Enjoy my sweeties! Precious time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home on the Bayou

Niagara Falls

Happy 1st Birthday Alfie - - Louisville Zoo Day